jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

First day in London

Hi all!
Today I have arrived in London. I'm going to spend a week here, and I'll write as often as I can.
I have done a lot of things so I'm very tired! In the morning I caught a flight to Heathrow and when I arrived, my host family was waiting for me. They're so nice! In the afternoon we have gone to the City (it's magical, you can see people from all around the world and what's more important: you get to see these incredible sights such as Big Ben, London Eye...) and we've gone to the south of London to do parachuting and rock climbing.
When we've arrived, an instructor has given us the special clothes to do the sports. I had never tried parachuting until today! We've gone into a small plane (it has been a bit scary!) and then we have jumped off the plane. Such a great sensation! I have felt like a bird.
If you're one of these people who like extreme sports so much, you must try this!
I'm sure I'll repeat that experience.
Also, as I have said, I've tried rock climbing. To be honest, it hasn't been as exciting as parachuting... Yeah, there's some sense of danger, but that's not the same.
I can't wait to go to have dinner and go to sleep. Have a nice week, I'll write as soon as possible.



Ivet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario