sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014

Beach time!

Hello there!
I'm so happy I'm finally able to write in the blog.
As I told you guys, I'm spending a week here in London, and we (my host family and my friends) are trying new sports. Well, that's actually why we are here!
Last day we tried parachuting and rock climbing. Yesterday I felt a bit sick so I spent all day at the City and I went shopping. It was amazing to see all people buying nice clothes.
Today I feel so well, so we have gone to a beach only 2 hours away from London (I say only because here beaches are far away from the centre). There we have tried windsurfing (a combination of surfing and sailing) and guess what! I've fallen off like 10 times... I was so embarrased because all my friends knew how to do it and I was just standing up and falling again. Luckily, my host mother has helped me but I've fallen again.
Then we have tried parasailing. WHAT AN AMAZING SPORT! I can't believe I had never tried this!
Parasailing would be like parachuting but you are towed behind a boat and... I won't tell you more, you must try this.
At the end of our adventure in the beach, we have gone to our houses and we have had a barbecue.

I'm having an amazing time here. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends again tomorrow. I wonder whether tomorrow we are staying in London or we are going somewhere.

Looooots of love! And remember: "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." -Samuel Johnson.

Ivet 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario