domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

Night out in the City!

Heeey, what's up?

So today our "adventure" has been in the night. I was tired of trying new sports (although it was very exciting) so yesterday I asked my host family and my friends to do something different today. They said it was okay and that today we would do something special.
At 8pm we have gone to the City and there we have eaten in a Chinese restaurant (delicious!). When it was very dark my host mother has given us some papers with words written on it. Of course it was an adventure in the City! The paper had written on it "Discover the night in London, find two ropes and a hemlet. You will use this tomorrow when we go climbing."
She has given us some clues to figure out where the ropes and the hemlet were.
So in couples we have walked through incredible streets, we have seen tourists asking which is the best way to go to the bus stop, we have bought some souvenirs because soon I'll fly to Spain (what a shame!) and finally we have found a street where there was a rope.

Nights in London are special, trust me! We have met in front of the Big Ben and we all had the ropes and the hemlet.

Finally, my host mother has given us special clothes because... We have done diving in the river Thames in the night! I'm not tired of doing sports and I will never be!

In case you didn't know, London is my favorite place ever. But I guess you already know that.
If you have never been to London, you should go as soon as you can. Reasons? You'll meet a lot of people and if you are a fan of sports (like me) then you'll enjoy a lot.

All the best,

Ivet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario